Arresto Web Inertia Reels are manufactured and tested to satisfy the requirements of DIN EN 360:2002 to arrest a worker in the event of a fall and limit forces applied to the worker and the point of anchorage. Swivel mounted and consisting of a heavy duty hook and hard plastic housing, the Arresto inertia reels have been manufactured to be robust and can be used on high-rise buildings, roofs and other fall hazard areas.
- Robust & durable plastic casing
- Swivel anchorage with fall indicator
- ANSI compliant swivel snap hook
- 16Kn gate strength
- 20mm gate opening
- Fall indicator
- 25mm polyester webbing
- 20kN breaking strength
- Not suitable for areas where falls over edge are possible or connection at foot level
- Meets EN 360:2002
- Under Clause 1.6 of AS/NZS1891.3 1997 "Fall Arrest Devices complying with EN353-1, EN353-2 or EN360 are acceptable for use in Australia and New Zealand"