This aluminium housed fall arrest block is a sturdy, low maintenance device fitted with a steelrope lifeline, terminated with a steel double action hook. The attachment anchorage point on the fall arrest block is an open steel handle, suitable for connection via a Standard type connector, or a Standard type connector with an Anchorage Sling, or a Large Karabiner.
- Aluminium housing, with a galvanised steel cable lifeline
- With release pin and two-way winding handle, to engage rescue/recovery mode
- Fixed handle anchor attachment point
- Attachment/connection handle or can be fitted to a davit or tripod via a bracket
- Aluminium double action hook on end of lifeline to EN362
Fall arrest device with rescue lifting and lowering facility, equipped with a recovery mechanism operated by a device mounted handle. After an arrested fall, or if the user becomes incapacitated at the bottom of a shaft, the recovery mechanism can easily be engaged by a second person to raise or lower the person to a place of safety.
The HRA can be anchored directly to a suitable anchorage point via the attachment handle or alternatively can be mounted on a rescue tripod.
The HRA is not suitable for use over a leading edge and has not been edge tested.